Alpha and Omega is a 2010 comedy romance adventure film directed by Anthony Bell and Ben Gluck and stars Justin Long, Hayden Panettiere, Dennis Hopper (who died before the film was released) and Danny Glover.
When two wolves, Kate and Humphrey (Justin Long and Hayden Pannetiere), get shipped from their homes to Idaho, they must get back home before their packs go to war.
Why it Sucks
- Very cheap-looking animation. A deleted scene in the DVD's special features looked better than the film's final result.
- Lazy writing.
- Predictable and overused plot.
- Very terrible jokes, which consist of sexual innuendos and toilet jokes. Who keeps putting sexual innuendos and toilet jokes in kids' movies?!
- The stampede scenes rip-off The Lion King, except it uses caribou instead of wildebeests, and it's not sad.
- This film was so good at the box office that it got a direct-to-video sequel followed by loads more.
- It's a rip-off of Open Season, Balto, Brother Bear, and Bolt.
- It's just an average wolfaboo movie.
- The wolves look like starving coyotes.
- The romance is handled well.
- Lilly and Garth romance.
- Some characters are likable, such as Lilly.
- Good voice acting.