Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas is a 2014 Christmas Special aired on NBC
Buddy spreads Christmas cheer in New York City.
Why It Sucks
- Dumbing down the designs of Buddy, Michael, Walter and Emily.
- The film ignores the events from the original 2003 film.
- Taking out the Macy's scene.
- The New Yorkers, Christmas Eleves are blue.
- Mr. Greenway sounds like Iago from Aladdin.
- Buddy sounds like Weird Al Yankovic (Even though he's a great singer and person).
- The reviews on the Internet Movie Database are lies.
- Gives Elf a bad name.
- Mr. Narwhal doesn't appear at all in the film.
- Jovie's job was changed. In the first film, she worked at Gimbels, now she works at a restaurant.
- Papa Elf is absent for a stupid reason
- Everyone acts like idiots
- Buddy's real name, William, is never mentioned.
- The characters never blink it's even more worse than Dora the Explorer's staring.
- They recycled the songs from the Broadway Show
- Good animation