Open Season 2-4: Scared Silly are sequels to the CGI movie Open Season by Sony Pictures Animation (in ownership of Columbia Tristar/Sony) throughout 2008-2015.
Why They All Suck
- Truly incomplete Ugly animation.
- Mr. Weenie's outtakes look like they were done on purpose.
- Very bad voice acting from untalented voice actors that try way too hard to sound like the characters' original voice actors.
- The characters are very juvenile.
- While the original Open Season may have its inappropriate moments of toilet humor and sex jokes in a kids' film, they are at least weak and somewhat funny. In the sequels however, they are very inappropriate.
- The songs are terrible (according to Matthew Davis IGUA, all the main characters cannot sing).
- Unreasonable age restrictions given by Boog (Open Season 3).
- In Open Season 2, they made a freaking poodle the main antagonist!
- It panders the very young demographics.
- No sense of creativity.
- They're completely silly, and not in a good way.
- They're completely rushed.
- They're utterly meaningless!
- They give the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs/Hotel Transylvania films a run for their money in terms of bad Sony Pictures Animation films.