The Amazing Bulk is a ripoff of The Hulk directed by Lewis Schoenbrun and made in 2012. The film was produced by Tomcat Films and distributed by Wild Eye Releasing.
The film begins with a young woman walking on the street. Unfortunately, a mugger is about to killer her with a gun as a giant purple monster appears. He kills her as the monster starts to roar. Upon seeing the monster, the mugger shoots him and drops his gun. The monsters then runs away. The police arrive and a picture of the victim is taken. Detective Ray Garton and Lisa Tuttle see purple blood on the ground.
One day earlier, government research scientist Henry "Hank" Howard is creating a serum that will increase the user's strength and longevity with his co-worker.
Why it Sucks
- It's a ripoff of The Incredible Hulk.
- Horrible CGI and lazy editing. This is the result of the entire movie being filmed on a green screen.
- The "special effects" are based around stuff that you can find on the internet!
- Terrible acting, not helped by the fact that the entire movie was filmed on a green screen; as a result, when they are supposed to be running, they look like they are walking or jogging instead.
- Multiple plotholes.
- Pointless things in this movie.
- The ending makes no sense whatsoever; The Amazing Bulk is chased by aliens, goblins and a flying pug superhero (presumably the villain's pet) as he runs through obvious cartoony environments passing by Robin Hood, Zeus and a gheko on a laptop (before getting nuked), and the movie ends there. Not to mention that scene was stolen from a YouTube video.
- The review at the bottom of the DVD says it all.