The Amazing Bulk is a ripoff of The Hulk and an incredibly bad movie with horrible editing.
Why it Sucks
- It's a ripoff of The Incredible Hulk.
- Horrible CGI and lazy editing. This is the result of the entire movie being filmed on a green screen.
- The "special effects" are based around stuff that you can find on the internet!
- Terrible acting, not helped by the fact that the entire movie was filmed on a green screen; as a result, when they are supposed to be running, they look like they are walking or jogging instead.
- Multiple plotholes.
- Pointless things in this movie.
- The ending makes no sense whatsoever; The Amazing Bulk is chased by aliens, goblins and a flying pug superhero (presumably the villain's pet) as he runs through obvious cartoony environments passing by Robin Hood, Zeus and a gheko on a laptop (before getting nuked), and the movie ends there. Not to mention that scene was stolen from a YouTube video.