The Little Cars is a Brazilian series of movies made by Video Brinquedo.
Why They All Suck
All of them
- Do we even need to say anything about the putrid animation!?
- The lip syncing is off.
- Combo's the only character whose mouth doesn't move independently.
- Older model changes happen regularly.
- The 4Kids actors voice the characters (due to budget constraints).
- The whole film series is a rip-off of the Cars film series, which is made by Disney and Pixar.
- This series was made by Video Brinquedo, which was criticized by a lot of people because of the company's unoriginal ideas, and mockbusters of comparable films from Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks Animation, 20th Century Fox, Blue Sky Studios, Hasbro, and Sony Pictures Animation.
- The names of the cars are different from the rest of the movies.
- Lugnut's line about Cruise's crush is so similar to the scene in the real movie that they would have seen it in a trailer of the film.
- Sexual scenes and euphemisms regarding car anatomy.
- The race track looks similar to cheap snow.
- Cheating. The Champ lets Tony win on purpose, even if the others say he won it fair and square.
- The trackprint identity system has tracks that look the same. (probably due to the budget)
- Insulting foreign cars? Really?
- The ghost car was Mr. V8. Why didn't anyone think that he was the ghost?
- Hidden references to another movie created by Video Brinquedo is the horrendously cheap version of Pixar's references to their other movies.