Vídeo Brinquedo (translated as Toyland Video, though it actually means Toy Video) was a Brazilian animation studio, located in São Paulo, that produced low-budget, direct-to-video animated films widely viewed as mockbusters of comparable films from Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks Animation, 20th Century Fox, Blue Sky Studios and Hasbro. The company was founded in 1994 to distribute children's animation with the intention of distribution in its home market of Brazil, as well as to other global markets.
- The Little Cars
- Little Bee
- The Little Panda Fighter
- Tiny Robots
- Little Princess School
- Gladiformers 2
- Little & Big Monsters
- What's Up: Balloon to the Rescue
- The Frog Prince
- Alice in Wonderland
Why They Suck Desgreta
- Poor 3D rendering of characters and backgrounds.
- Horrendous and eye gouging CGI animation. Comparable to Foodfight in its rubishness.
- Most of the CGI movies are considered mockbusters/rip-offs of the original kids' movies created by the respective companies. Emer Prevost calls the studio "Brixar".
- Lackluster plots.
- Some unfunny moments.
- Terrible voice acting.
- Loads of padding.
- All of them are mean spirited.
In the top of La Zona Cero "The 10 worst animated Movies that should not exist", since all the movies of this company were rubbish, he put this company in the 3rd Place.